[aroid-l] Pix frenzy

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Pix frenzy
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:49:41 +0100

More pix:

1) David Scherberich sent us a set of Philodendron pix. The direct links
are:

http://www.aroid.org/genera/Philodendron/andreanum/index.html
http://www.aroid.org/genera/Philodendron/bipennifolium/index.html
http://www.aroid.org/genera/Philodendron/bipinnatifidum/index.html
http://www.aroid.org/genera/Philodendron/mexicanum/index.html
http://www.aroid.org/genera/Philodendron/pedatum/index.html
http://www.aroid.org/genera/Philodendron/sodiroi/index.html
http://www.aroid.org/genera/Philodendron/squamiferum/index.html
http://www.aroid.org/genera/Philodendron/wendlandii/index.html

But they can be reached via de Philodensron species list on the Pilodendron
main page too. The list shows a remarkable lack of pix. C'mon you poeple in
Florida, don't you have pix for that list??? I though when you don't like
Amorphophallus, you like Philodendron!! In that case there must be some some
10 Philodendron people in the wild..........

2) M.J. Hatfield sent fine pix of Symplocarpus foetidus and Thomas Mottl
created a new page for this genus!!

3) Courtesy of Tony Avent, the first webpic of Ulearum donburnsii. My own
plant is flowering now, so soon I shall add a few more of this very
intriguing species.

Cheerio,
Wilbert