[aroid-l] Newest pix (will it ever end..............)
- Subject: [aroid-l] Newest pix (will it ever end..............)
- From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:16:21 +0200
- Importance: Normal
News from the IAS website:
1) Thomas Mottl has created a link on the Anthurium opening page to a list
of all species treated on the website and the TAP-site. New pictures and
texts are highlighted with the button "New" (what else is new.....). The
newest pix are courtesy by M.J. Hatfield and David Scherberich. Thanks guy &
2) some extra pix of a real big 'un Amorph. konjac
3) new to Arisaema: Ar. victoriae. Gotta see that one. Weird.
4) some major changes to the Arum pages: the pix formerly under Arum
besserianum turned out to be Arum sintenisii; some pix on the Arum elongatum
page turned out to be Arum balansanum. So old pix now at new links
(balansanum & sintenisii).
That's all folks! Enjoy.
Wilbert et al.