Re: [aroid-l] Cultural tips for Chlorospatha?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Cultural tips for Chlorospatha?
  • From: "ron iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 00:37:02 -0000

Wonderful!   Forget the boring lawn Gary & have a BIG pond full of your
delightful Spathiphyllum!   The thick leaved species like S. cannifolium in
water apparently tolerate/thrive in sun but the most graceful thin leaved
ones like lottsa shade.  Lynn - I don't know anything about Chlorospatha
except from the literature but I sensed it might do well in hydroculture
once it had developed "water roots"?

Best Wishes