Re: [aroid-l] Cultural tips for Chlorospatha?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Cultural tips for Chlorospatha?
  • From: "ron iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:44:44 -0000

Hi Lynn

Should not one try to arrange for all Life in ones custody to have its prime
needs met & never subject it to adversity creating conditions which push
tolerances unfairly? Tragically for the first time ever this year the Spaths
have had to be in such unfavourable conditions as I would never ever have
wished & survived.  As you say, Spaths (some kinds) can be incredibly
tenuous of life in seemingly dire adversity.  However some species are
"difficult" & these are the ones seemingly most rare?

If I can at last "let go" the first batch of plants will be in Nancy by 15th
March IF they can survive longer.

Ron