[aroid-l] A new game to play

  • Subject: [aroid-l] A new game to play
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:12:54 -0500

I know many botanist and great collectors are on this group and I would like to use that to a advantage. I have tons of pictures of plants that need names. Many of these might be hard to impossible to name from the pictures themselves but I figure I don't have many other options. So for the next couple months or so when I have time I am going to post up a few plants that have eluded me with names. If you can help in IDing these plants please do. THANKS

Well I really love the look of this plant like a veitchii with velvet leaves. Does anyone know this species? Its from ecuador and I have seedlings now growing but finding a good name for it has been close to impossible?