[aroid-l] Colosasia esc. 'Yellow Splash'

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Colosasia esc. 'Yellow Splash'
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@ncsu.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:34:30 -0500

I'm in the process of raising some funds for an upcoming plant project.  To
those funds I'm planning to sell a few plants of Colocasia esc. 'Yellow
Splash'.  This
plant is quite spectacular, but much slower at producing offsets than the
plain green
form.  For pics of this plant, see:

There are 2 forms of this plant that I am aware of, one form makes
offsets and the other makes tuberous offsets attached to the parent tuber.
I should
have a few plants of both forms.

I haven't separated the the plants yet, so I'm not quite sure how many I
will have,
but it will probably be less than 10.

If you are interested in these plants, send me a private email to:
alan_galloway@bellsouth.net   In a few days I'll email those folks with
the pertinent details.