Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum on eBay

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum on eBay
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid (prive)" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:16:29 +0100

They look as if they could be titanums but they are whimpy specimens!
Normally seedlings of titanum have straight petioles with broad leaflets
from the start. These look unhealthy with deformed leaflets and petioles. It
might mean that they are not real titanums but it is not really visible from
the picture. I'd be careful not to pay too much for a possible
disappointment.

Cheerio,
Wilbert