Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum on eBay

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum on eBay
  • From: "Tropical Plant Resource" <Tropicals@SolutionsAnalysis.net>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 07:33:12 -0500

Hello Alex.  The A. titanum we purchased last year, viewed in person, had a
similar wimpy appearance; they were tissue cultured.  Healthy, strong
appearance one day and "permanently" dormant the next; that was
approximately 6 months later.  No bulb developed.

It is stated yours was grown from a bulb, you have a gtreater chance at
success.  GOOD LUCK...Christian