Re: Re: [Aroid-l] In need of pictures

  • Subject: Re: Re: [Aroid-l] In need of pictures
  • From: snowsexotics@cox.net
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:31:34 -0500

Hallo Peter,

Wie gehts!  I am only interested in stinky plants also.  I am looking for Helicodicerus musciverous....do you have some for sale?
Amorphophallus 101 means that it will explain the basics of growing Amorphophallus.  This will be great for new collectors such as yourself.
I would be interested in permission to use the pictures you have sent me.

Danke,

Snow