[Aroid-l] Members of the I.A.S.

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Members of the I.A.S.
  • From: "Paul M. Resslar" presslar@vwc.edu
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:42:28 -0500

Hello to all members of the I.A.S.:

It is that time of the year again. If you have not paid your dues for 2005, please do so as soon as possible. If you are uncertain about your status, please e-mail me, and I can check it for you, or if you have your last newsletter, check the mailing label. Please feel free to write me about any membership questions or problems.

Paul Resslar
Membership Chairman,
International Aroid Society

Aroid-l mailing list