[Aroid-l] Erythrina herbacea - Off topic

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Erythrina herbacea - Off topic
  • From: "James W. Waddick" jwaddick@kc.rr.com
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:34:43 -0600

Dear Friends;
I have been asked by a research friend in Japan to locate someone who might be willing to help collect, dry and ship a few pounds of Erythrina herbacea to isolate specific chemical components. This can be a somewhat common 'weed' in parts of S. Florida, Texas and elsewhere along this line.
If you live where this plant grows, know this plant and might be willing to help out, please write to me directly (NOT to this list) at <jwaddick@kc.rr.com> and I'll get you directly in touch for specifics.
Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks for the help.
--
Dr. James W. Waddick