RE: [Aroid-l] Julius the Great

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Julius the Great
  • From: "Patricia Frank" tricia_frank@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:14:35 -0500

So true, Tricia

From:  ted.held@us.henkel.com
To:  Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject:  [Aroid-l] Julius the Great
Date:  Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:40:10 -0500

I, for one, have been outed as a freeloading lurker. The IAS will receive my check in the next few days. Think of it this way: it's worth 25 bucks US to be able to read the contributions from Julius on this list. The others are nice, too. But Julius is just plain entertaining and a polymath of rare dimension.

>Aroid-l mailing list

Aroid-l mailing list