[Aroid-l] Typhonodorum lindleyanum growing

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Typhonodorum lindleyanum growing
  • From: "Lengyel Ferenc" Ferenc.Lengyel@aok.pte.hu
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:54:50 +0100

Hello to all,
I would like to ask if someone has any experience in growing Typhonodorum lindleyanum. I had some of this plant (grown from seed), but they had perished. My first question is, that how should they look like when young. My ones had very long petioles and small leaves, though I had given them plenty of artificial light (plant light type fluorescent tubes). Some were given sunlight in an eastern window.

My other question is about spider mites. This plant is very sensitive to spider mites, and these little creatures killed all my Typhonodorums. I'm expecting to receive new seeds of Typhonodorum, so I need an efficient method to fight spider mites. Does anybody know an online supplier of eggs of predatoty mites (such as Phytoseiulus persimilis) that can ship to Hungary?

Aroid-l mailing list