Re: [Aroid-l] albino or variegated Amoprh. titanum?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] albino or variegated Amoprh. titanum?
  • From: Fborrie@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:57:18 EST

Hi, Bernhard
I got in early 05 one Seed of A.T. from a similar source like the others before.
...at the end with the same results as shown in examples above. After sprouting, i wonderd about the absence of greenleaf, but after receiving asked questions, i don`t garbage this immediately,  i kept it over Winter `til now, and yesterday,yesterday i was digging...
-I found an nearly complete composted, hazelnut-sized brown thomething there, were a litle tuber seems to be expected...
lass wachsen
Aroid-l mailing list