Re: [Aroid-l] Help to determine a Philodendron

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Help to determine a Philodendron
  • From: "Steve Ritchey" sritchey@shreve.net
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:28:46 -0600

I don't know how relevant this would be to most members, but in a rural area with a very expensive Starband satellite system being the only high -speed internet service available, embedding large photos in email causes major problems and it would be best that you post large photos in the IAS I.D. center. Maybe post photos in the I.D. center with a text announcement on the mailing list? I have to leave Outlook running all night to clear my mail and then once someone replies to an email with a large embedded image problems starts all over again. If anyone knows a way make this more manageable without interfering with my business mail, I would appreciate the advice.

Thanks,
Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Abrimaal" <abrimaal@wp.pl>