[Aroid-l] Thanks I. A.S.

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Thanks I. A.S.
  • From: "Famille FERRY" jpcferry2@wanadoo.fr
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:35:57 +0200

 Dears Aroiders,
I want division with you my astonishment, my surprise and my enthusiasm.
 I read yesterday, on the forum, the message of Franck.  He asks helps to determine Philodendron davidsonii.  He says also  that   he is French.   I  were thus happy to find new a compatiote and I contact  personally.  My astonishment is large bus  he  lives with.....15 kilometres at home.  We did not know each other.
I thank IAS which was used as intermediaire.
  It's  a beautiful history, not?
Best regards
Geneviève Ferry
Aroid-l mailing list