[Aroid-l] Amorphophallus konjac Seeds

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus konjac Seeds
  • From: bonaventure@optonline.net
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:20:26 +0000 (GMT)

Amorphophallus konjac seeds (limited number to each person) available. Please reply offline bonaventure@optonline.net  How about 5 each person @ 2 x cost of a padded envelope with postage? (Adam, you'll get some anyway, and Bobby you too if you want, the Taccarums from you are awesome.)

Garden grown (zone 7) seed that I had just finished procrastinating cleaning and realize that I don't have the space for them anymore. I'm keeping a few for myself and will probably have to saw out a new window thru the wall of my house, build a new underlight set up and blow the fuses, or initiate a double-decker garden bed system!

Bonaventure Magrys
Cliffwood Beach, NJ