RE: [Aroid-l] arisaema

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] arisaema
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:32:57 -0800

Hiyer,

My understanding is that a whiplash Arisaema is any species with an elongated appendix, such as intermedium, tortuosum, asperatum, elephas, prazeri, heterophyllum, saxatile and the like.

I hope that helps!

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist

((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

(530) 406-1178

166 Buckeye Street

Woodland CA 95695 USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

● Invertebrate Ecological Studies

● Bioassessment and Study Design

● Endangered Invertebrate Species

● Zooplankton

● Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ● Bozeman, MT ● Woodland, CA ● Neosho, MO ● Selinsgrove, PA

www.ecoanalysts.com