RE: [Aroid-l] Monstera obliqua and Culcasia questions

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Monstera obliqua and Culcasia questions
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:15:30 -0500

 Michael:

            I have had Culcasia in cultivation and I will have to check if I still have them.

Tom

Emily:

            Which species do we have of Culcasia.  Just call me or use my Garden e-mail.

Tom

Tom Croat, P. A. Schulze Curator of Botany

Missouri Botanical Garden

Box 299, St. Louis, Missouri 63116

(314) 577-5163

Thomas.Croat@mobot.org