[Aroid-l] RE: Syngonium

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] RE: Syngonium
  • From: "Windy Aubrey" <exotics@hawaii.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:38:40 -1000

Hi,

Where I live on the windward(East) side of Oahu, we also have Syngonium growing wild in the jungle that surround our house.
I don't remember seeing any fruit, but never really paid any attention to this plant other than noting what it was and how it the blade changed shape once it took hold of a tree and started to climb.
After hearing Dr. Tom say that they are tasty, I'll have to look closer.

Windy