2 Philos w/inflorescence 1 needs ID

  • Subject: 2 Philos w/inflorescence 1 needs ID
  • From: "Sherry Gates" <TheTropix@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:24:21 -0500

Hi everyone,
  I am usually just a reader here, but today I noticed that a couple of my Philodendrons are about to bloom. So I took some pictures and posted them on Snapfish. (it's free to register and use)  I think the link below will take you to the album.  One is (was purchased as) either an Equadorian or Thai species. (reddish @ bottom of inflorescence). If anyone knows what its real name may be, I'd love to know. I'm pretty sure it came from NS Exotics. If you need more pictures, just let me know.
 The other is on the infamous  P. glaucophyllum-hastatum-engler-'Silver Sword' (and who knows what else!)  As they open, I'll add more pics, if anyone is interested.
                                   Thanks, Sherry

zone 9
SE Texas