Re: Arum Id

  • Subject: Re: Arum Id
  • From: E Morano <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:18:01 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like amorphophallus konjac to me. Does it stink of rotting flesh?

Vincenzo Rubino <v_rubino@tin.it> wrote:
Here's a picture of an unidientified Arum of mine (can't recall when I
got it, nor who sent it to me), can it be A. palaestinum? I named it
purpureospathum as the pot was used for this specie also, but evidently
it is not the same thing.

Any guess?
Please help, thanks.
Aroid-L mailing list