Re: 2 Philos w/inflorescence 1 needs ID

  • Subject: Re: 2 Philos w/inflorescence 1 needs ID
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:53:10 -0500

Dear Don:

            I made the mistake of downloading Snapfish and now it has captured all my pictures in my computer and the damned thing is hard to deal with.  When I open an image now I can’t even figure out how to save it to my computer?  Do you know how?

Windows Explorer and Picassa but allow easy and fast manipulation of images so I must get someone over here from IT to remove this thing.

            If you could send me the image involved I would be happy to see it.