Re: Cryptocoryne Leaves

At 11:06 AM 3/21/2008, you wrote:
I know, Ted, I've read it all an a German book "Aquarienpfanzen" by Christel Kasselmann (Editor - ULMER). There are about 50 species presented in submerse and emerse. I don't have the original book, only the b/w xero, but it is a very valuable book for crypts growers.

I had aquariums as a child as an excuse to grow underwater plants of which Cryptocorynes were the best. I also remember an impossible plant, the MADAGASCAR LACE LEAF PLANT, never survived when purchased anywhere and the only place that had it was AQUASTOCK in NY, the Axelrod store.....

Aroid-L mailing list