Re: Initiation of Flowering in Amorphophallus

  • Subject: Re: Initiation of Flowering in Amorphophallus
  • From: "Weaver, Bill" <bill.weaver@hp.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:55:00 +0000

Title: Message
I've always avoided large containers as I was always afraid it would hold too much moisture.
I have always limited container size to 4-6 inches larger than the corm. By the end of the
growing cycle a large part of the soil has usually been pushed out of the pot or the pot splits.
(I'm not sure why it does one or the other, but not both)

Bill Weaver