Re: Final Reminder: US West Coast Aroid Meeting!

  • Subject: Re: Final Reminder: US West Coast Aroid Meeting!
  • From: Dan Levin <levin@pixar.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:17:53 -0700

Preamble:

We had our first meeting at the UC Botanical Garden
at Berkeley Sunday afternoon. It was great fun and
hopefully the start of something even greater, as we
all agreed to keep things going & reconvene later this
year. Photos of the event (thanks to Albert Huntington)
as well as future announcements of group meetings
can be found at   http://www.aroid.org/westcoast/