Re: rescuing a skimpy cutting

  • Subject: Re: rescuing a skimpy cutting
  • From: REDRAGON40@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:14:34 EDT

Thanks.  I have it in water at this point, making sure that the growing tip and the one full leaf are out of the water,  Here's hoping.
Thanks,
Carol

In a message dated 3/17/2009 3:18:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Ferenc.Lengyel@aok.pte.hu writes:
Hi Carol,
I would leave the cutting in water (changed regularly) untill it develops a few roots.
But I can tell you the same thing as Sherry: if other people have a better advice, thake that.