Amorphophallus Interruptus questions

  • Subject: Amorphophallus Interruptus questions
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

I have an am.Interruptus that I bought off of ebay, I've kept it warm and grew it all winter and now its gone dormant. The leaf had turned yellow and was shriveled when I removed it. When I dug up the tuber, a lot of the roots had died off but it still had living white roots, some of which look like they are actively growing. The tuber also looks light in color. If I didnt know what it was, it could pass for a titanum.

My question is: will it stay dormant all year or will it wake up in a few months like a titanum would? If not then should I just let it dry out and sit or should I store it in soil?

I refuse to participate in the recession,
Erin Vincent Morano

Aroid-L mailing list