Re: Arisaema grapsospadix

  • Subject: Re: Arisaema grapsospadix
  • From: "C.W. Lin" <biformis@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:33:12 +0800

It is a truly robust species! And have is another similar species endemic in Taiwan, (Arisaema nanjenense, maybe call Arisaema grapsospadix var, nanjenense is right in future)
If you have any opportunity to planting them, then it is an enjoyment!

A. ringens start blooming Jan. to Feb. in the wild, and now there are still few!