Titan flowering record - apologies if redundant!

  • Subject: Titan flowering record - apologies if redundant!
  • From: Jeremy P <drplantman@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 21:01:54 +1100

Hi Aroiders,

*Advance apologies if I'm opening an old (and sore!) question!

In light of the latest event at RBG Melbourne, I was digging around for a robust list of flowerings, especially those in the upper end of sizing (at least over 200cm). Obviously I found the list on Wikipedia but it seems to have it's own issues of omission (inc the current record holder apparently!).

In short - does anyone have such a list, or am I chasing a unicorn?

I would love to turn the list into a handy graph (or graphic) showing the heights, and will do so with whatever I have to hand.

Thanks in advance, and happy to pass on the result(s) of such a search once done.

Jeremy P