Madan Tamang Catalog

Thanks for the advice. Some of the prices in the catalog he sent me are
a little different and the list shows seed and tubers are available for
each species.
In a cover letter, he says he can be paid after delivery for a small
order (less than pkts) of seeds. For a larger order and for tubers he
wants half in advance and half after arrival which seemed open to extra
costs in money transfer.  I'm going to fax him a list of what I want in
seeds and had planned on paying the full amount ahead of time.  I
appreciate hearing how Guy did it and will use that info.

For anyone planning to contact this gentleman, the fax # from the US is
011-91-354-54330. From other countries, substitute your own country code
in place of 011.