Julius and "Most Wanted" Plants

Welcome to the list Julius!  It was a fight to get here, but you finally
made it!  We look forward to your expertise with the water dwellers.
Aroiders, if you find scorpions riding along with any plants you have
imported from South America, send them to Julius for identification  :-)

Julius mention "most wanted" plants.  I have two and I won't be bashful
about identifying them.  If any of you are aware of sources for these
please let me know:

*  Culcasia sereti
* Ulearum sagittatum