SV: seedlings

Hi Guj,

The seed came from a privat person in Japan.Had most likely been stored d=
ry
for a longer period.Those wich germinated immediatly were A.ringens with =
single leaf,A.serratum and kishidae,both with tripartite leafs.Those wich
have made bulbs but not emmerged above the soil,where A.serratum
v.amplissimum and yamatense.Dont know but they majbe need an ather period
of cold treatment.Will try with the first one.You will get information ho=
it goes.
Only one of the A.franchetianum has formed a second leaf.Found that it ha=
formed a lanciolate leaf qwite different the others broad obovate.That
migth bee the reason for it to make two leafs,to bee able to store enough
food for the tuber.
Happy Eastern.=20

Karl-Otto
karl-otto.zita@swipnet.se