Re: New photo

To all of you that send in comments and read the posts.  I will forward to
Ron and will keep you posted as this plant grows its way to fame.  It is
quite small and once it flowers, we will know more.

Dick

--
Richard L. Mansell                             Phone: H(813) 961-7072
Biology Department, LIF 136                           W(813) 974-1588

Home: 13508 Little Lake Place, Tampa, FL 33613-4134

   E-mail-   mansell@chuma.cas.usf.edu
   WWW -     http://www.cas.usf.edu/~mansell/mansell.html