Re: Brazil in May

Dear, tsuh yang chen,

if you like to see and visit real primary rainforest, I can stongly advise
you to contact a friend of mine who is living in Sao Paolo. He has bought
200 acre of this forest near Morro Grande. His name is Fernado Bignardi. If
you like his adress and phone number, email me at my home adress. I have
been there 2 years ago and it was really suppurp

Maurice Hinterding