IAS Website Search Tool Back in Business

Thanks to Alan Tucker on the MoBot infosystems team our IAS website
search tool is running again. It looks a little different than the old
tool but works the same way.

You'll find the link to the tool at the bottom of the left frame on the
homepage, <http://hoya.mobot.org/ias>.

And, in response to several recent questions about Aroid-L archives, I
want to remind all that this list is indeed archived. The archive is on
the web at <http://www.mallorn.com/lists> and dates back to December 1996.