aroid ID page

There's been another update to the aroid ID page.

http://www.kallus.com/aroids/aroidid/id.html

Once again, let me ask anyone whose submission has been successfully
identified to please contact me with the information.  I will then move the
image off that page to the page of plants already identified.

Thanks.
            Les