Re: plastic plant labels

Hi I can tell you something that I use and is alot cheaper..Those cheap vinyl
mini blinds for 3 or 4 dollars at the local Dollar or varitey store...cut off
the vinyl slats and cut to length..they work perfect and you can get maybe a
hundred or more labels for a few bucks!!  I write on them with permanent
markers.....

--
Mike Bernardoni     KAHUNA SAGE
ZONE 6 SOUTHERN ILLINOIS