WORSLEYA *******OFF-TOPIC

I said I would not post again on Worsleya as it is Off-Topic.  I lied.
I got such an overwhelming response for additional information that this
looks like the only practical way to reach everybody.
Below is an excerpt from an email from Lee Poulsen which gives some source
information for bulbs and seed.  You need to open your wallet wide, though.
In addition look at Tony Palmer's knockout photos which are at
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~adpal/kellydalenursery004.htm
Regards to all,
Clark

Clark Weston