The subject of pot labels

Dear Aroiders:

	There has been another spurt of discussion about labels.  I have noticed
that everytime this subject comes up it illicits more discussion than most
other topics and it is obviously a subject of great interest to most of
us.  Is there anyone who would be interested in doing a poster on this
subject for the VIII International Aroid Conference in St. Louis this
summer.  There are a broad spectrum of matters that could be dealt with if
one researched the subject even briefly.  If anyone is interested enough
to work on the project let me hear from you and I can help if you are
interested in any advise about how to do this.

	Tom