Re: Hybrids

Neil makes a good point. Imperfection in nature (as mutations) gives rise to
much of the species diversity that we see. Natural hybridization may do this
as well as drift and other documented paths of evolution.

Donna Atwood

<< I will give you one example but first I think everyone would agree that the
 word 'perfect' is a term of perception and everyone's perception is

 One plant example:  ocassionally I see an oak seedling sprout which has no
 chloraphyll. it only lives as long as the acorn's starch holds out.

 this is not perfect.

 Unless you consider it part of the 'perfect plan' to have imperfections.
 As I said, it is impossible to argue the meaning and application of a word
 such as 'perfect'.