Protarum sechellarum

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Protarum sechellarum
  • From: "Fausto Ceni" <cenfaust@tin.it>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 21:13:35 -0500 (CDT)

Some day ago I asked for notices on Protarum
Only Patricia Frank and Julius Boos have sent me
some notices: many thanks !!!
Since I have not the book Genera of Araceae, I ask
for help:
there is someone that can scan the page on this
genus or something from the literature, and send
it to me, to give me the chance to recognize this
plant? I will collect seeds and, if possible,
little tubers.
The 24th I will take off.

Dr.Ing. Fausto CENI
        Via Marsala 8