IAS NEWSLETTER

I received my copy of the IAS Newsletter in the mail yesterday.  I would
like to congratulate and thank both Ray Stillwell and Jim McClements for a
couple of really wonderful articles.  I believe that this issue and the
next one, which will cover the remainder of the Arisaemas, will become a
standard reference work.  I told our Treasurer that I am confident that we
will have to reprint  this issue because of the demand.

It is truly a great issue!

Also, my thanks to Neil Carroll, the Editor.  Marvelous job!

I think this would be a good time to refer all who are not members of the
IAS to go to our Web Page at <www.aroid.org>.  You will find a considerable
amount of information there about this wonderful family of plants...  Also,
you will find a Membership Application.  Print out a copy and send it in
with your dues. We can take Credit Cards for this transaction.  If you
choose to become a member during the calendar year 2000, you will receive
both issues of the Newsletter covering Arisaemas.

Again, many thanks to all involved!
Dewey

P.S.  Would someone who is on Arisaema-L please post this message to that
list?  I think all should hear about the wonderful articles by Ray and Jim.

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE