Re:thermogenesis in Araceae

This is really for Chris Tyrell.  I have an interest in this topic, and
I'll be delighted to send you some references.  There are MANY, focusing
on the natural history or the subcellular biochemistry or the molecular
biology of thermogenesis.  It's not limited to this family, or even to
green plants.  Send me a note about the kind of references you'd like to
look at, and I'll be glad to send you a list as long as you like.  And
don't worry ... they're at MANY different levels of technicality.

All the best,
Jane Whitehill