"Variegated" Amorphophallus mulleri

Wilbert and others,

I received several messages about this plant and most suspected a virus of
some kind. After looking closely at the leaf it seems to fit Wilbert's
I have put two photos on my website for those of you who are interested.
The images are not compressed so loading will take a few seconds. Oh yes,
Wilbert, a bulbil is forming. The is not a Pseudodracontium by any stretch
of the imagination. Point your browsers at:

I have isolated the plant from the others and will probably destroy it.

Don Burns
Fort Lauderdale FL    USA
Zone 10b