Re: coconut fiber

Be very careful of Coconut fiber!!!!!!  After about six or eight months the
top can look great....  but just below the surface.... the media has turned
to mush....  it disintergrates like you would not believe!  Now, this might
just be in the climate here in South Florida....  But, I had a lot of
rotted roots because of it.....Years ago, I tried it....  Now, would not
touch it with a ten foot pole.....  even one that was twelve foot!!!