Re: Titan Watch 4/30/2001

  • Subject: Re: Titan Watch 4/30/2001
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 09:28:17 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Craig,

In spite of my wry Spathiphyllum orientated humour I must congratulate
you for your wonderful dedication and enthusiasm for your extra-ordinary
flowerings of Amorphophallus and effusive descriptions.   Truly - Wonderful,
your vital
communications to Aroid L even made me want to fly over to see Barnum's
(sorry Dr. Craig Allen's)greatest Natural Show on Earth!  Great Publicity
for Great Fairchild!

Keep up the brilliant work!

Best Wishes

Ron Iles