alocasia samar

  • Subject: alocasia samar
  • From: "Dany Hervelle" <bs246466@skynet.be>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 17:51:02 -0500 (CDT)

Hello to all
I have put this request some month agoo,with no result,so i try again!
I had a plant from Jerry Horne nursery in florida called alocasia 'samar'.It
is a little
growing plants with probably no interest for most,all green foliage.The
importance of this plants for me is that i have lost it and that i am not
able to get it again!Apparently
Jerry Horne have not this any more,and an other nursery who had it in the
past,'albert and merkel',have not it again.Is someone on the list have this
plant or know where i can get it?
I may be really happy to be able to have again this little 'green herb' in
my collection.This one is really missing me so much..!
Good growin' to all
Dany