Re: Ron Iles

  • Subject: Re: Ron Iles
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 14:16:19 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Peter!

Ron here gone awed quiet.   "Here" for everyone from snail and albino slug
mailers to X-File time and space transcending aliens is Ceol Na Farraige,
Bay House, Murreagh, Durrus, County Cork, Ireland, Telefax 00 353 27 61040
and email roniles@eircom.net.   Outside of the World of "Voice", three of my
many passions are Spaths, spaths and spaths though obviously all Life is
miraculous and priceless.   'Hope you are well Peter.  With everybody's
help, in what I have to do, I will try to be as unbiased, objective,
supportative and stimulating as I can.   As the latest helper I hope IAS and
its wonderful Groups will continue to grow in membership, understanding,
energies and enjoyment.  It will be good when everyone has an email address.
Within the month I will have a clearer picture of the Jungle Team
feasibility and economics to wonder creatively in intact Jungle from this
Fall.    I exchanged extensively with the RBG.  Is John Woodhams still
there?   If so best wishes from the fellah who over twelve years ago emptied
the entire surplus Spath sections of the old greenhouses the days before
demolition into his then ruined Volvo!

Thanks everyone!

Ron

-----