Re: Planting seedlings

  • Subject: Re: Planting seedlings
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:39:39 -0500 (CDT)

Seriously!  Yes!!!!

There is a ver inexpensive common health food product called "Citricidal"
(Grapefruit Seed Extract) about which best selling Books have been written.
It is reputed to be a Panacea for animal ills from Colds almost to Ebola.
In my incessant wonderings it occurs to me that it might be a cidal or a
discourager for anything which likes plants as hosts.  For non-valuable
plants could it be worth experiments?  If successful, maybe sell
Agrochemicals and get shares in Citrus?

Ron (Soothing Music)